If you are wondering ‘Where to add money to a Chime card‘ then this page will certainly bring to you the answer and at the same time, you can discover its restrictions on deposit.
Where can I add money to a Chime card:
Chime has about 90,000 deposit retail sites all over the globe. Some of the known retail comprises Walgreens, 7-Eleven, Walmart, and CVS.
Simply visit the cashier of the retailing store and inform them that you desire to deposit the money in the account of spending. The users of Chime can make up to 3 deposits in the period of 24-hour.
In addition to this, one must know that the users won’t be able to deposit or load more than $1000 every 24 hours whereas the deposit cap on a monthly basis is $10,000.
The funds you add are just FDIC insured when it reaches the Chime bank. So on adding from a third party to the card, the funds are not yet insured till the deposits have been processed by Chime.
Where can you add money to a Chime card through CVS:
The points that one must perform are as follows:-
- Locate CVS Store nearby you.
- In the next step, load money once you reach the retail store. Talk to the cashier and ask them to deposit money by giving the Chime card and hand over the amount to them.
- Now you need to make payment for the fee. The fee on adding money to Chime card is different for each retailer. The cashier of the store will let you know the fee as per relying on the portion of money you add to the card.
Where to load money on a Chime card on Walmart:
- Visit a Walmart nearby, by wielding Walmart Store finder or by using map.
- Once you reach the Walmart store, go to Customer Service helpdesk or the MoneyCenter counter and tell the store cashier that you want to add money on the Chime card.
- You may get charged a fee of Walmart transaction fee $3.74 or may be less depending on each loading of card. The funds may appear within 2 hours of the money deposit.
Other methods to add Chime card:
In case you don’t wish to physically go to the store, then you can simply transfer or add the amount to the Chime card from some other primary bank.
The list of options available are:-
- Capital One
- PNC Bank
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Bank of America
- Charles Schwab
- Navy Federal
- Wells Fargo
Here are the steps that you need to follow:-
- Firstly, launch Chime mobile application on your device.
- Next, log in to the Chime account.
- Now, navigate to ‘Move Money’ section.
- In the next step, hit on ‘Transfers’ tab.
- Lastly, fill your username and the password of the bank account.
By now you will be able to transfer funds to the Chime card. This kind of transfer has a limit of $25,000 for a month and $10,000 in 24 hours. This may take time up to 5 days or more to get displayed on the Chime Card.
Thus, if you like to go for quick and hassle-free access to the Chime funds, then you can deposit or load the Chime Card from any of the retailing stores that have been already mentioned above in this article.