Are you a Chime cardholder? If yes, you know it is very hard to add money to your card. So you are always in search to get the solution or answer to the questions like- how do I add money to my chime card or where can I load money on my chime card. The questions may differ from one user to another, however, the solution is the same for both. Go through this article and ascertain knowledge about the adding money system.
How to add money to a chime card via the offline portals?
In certain cases, you may need to pay some additional charges per transaction. Before you go through the solutions on how to add money to your chime card, look into the following to know the name of the banks that are associated with the Chime:- Chase, Wells Fargo, US Bank, Fidelity, Capital One 360, SunTrust, Bank of America, Charles Schwab, Citi, USAA, Navy Federal, PNC Bank, TD Bank. You can deposit money in your Chime card with Green Dot in over 60,000 retail stores. So from now, you don’t need to encounter hassle, add money whenever you need them.
The collector places cash directly on the list on the Chime Visa debit card and offers a rollover bonus of $1,000.00 each month with a maximum limit of $10,000.00 a month. However, you can increase your limit by completing the verification or authentication process. The verified account can add money more often than the standard account holder.
How to add money to a chime card via the online portals?
To add money to chime card via the online portals, you or any user need to follow the following steps:-
- Make an internet connection with your device.
- Open the Chime app on your device.
- Complete the Sign In the process by using a user name and password.
- On the App, find the Setting section and tap on it.
- Click on the Link a Bank Account tab.
- Select your bank from the available list and click on the continue tab.
- Next, offer the bank credentials or if you are a new user then link your external bank account.
- Choose the Move Money option and Transfer money from your bank account to your chime account instantly.